Anti-Trump celebrity Rosie O’Donnell, along with a number of Broadway performers, protested President Donald Trump outside of the White House on Monday night.
O’Donnell and a group of Broadway actors bussed into Washington, D.C. from New York City to perform musical numbers, hoping they would be so loud that it would disrupt the president’s sleep — but there was only one problem with their plan: President Trump was in New Jersey at the time of the protest, not the White House.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
► Source/ Credit(FAIR USE): https://goo.gl/Zyx8L5
► We are dedicated to report the daily news of the U.S. and the world which is fit to publish in terms of Conservative Perspective.
► Some contents MAY have been modified from the original to meet the Youtube Community Guidelines and/or to be Ad friendly.
The followings are the guidelines for our self regulation.
1. Thumbnails considered not appropriet or irrelevant in the source shall be replaced with new one deemed to be better in line with the contents.
2. The title of the video shall be going through under strict scrutiny for journalistic ethics and news worthiness.
3. Sentences and phrases inconsistent with journalistic professionalism and/or ethics shall be modified or deleted.
Profanity and vulgarity will also be deleted or modified.
4. Words describing crime/violence may be employed when they are essential for correct reporting.
Examples: death,shoot(ing),suicide, rape,kill(ing),murder
5. In the meantime, we respect the rights of the owners of the original source in the spirit of freedom of speech, and try to keep the original ideas and motives intact as much as possible.
► Within the above criteria, if you spot any possible breach of the public interest, including but not limited to the legal issues, please let us know. We will delete the video in question first, and will take measures against any recurrence of similar incidences.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the
post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and
purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only
recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my
readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s
16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and
Testimonials in Advertising.”